Thursday, March 19, 2015

out for a walk

Recently my good friend Natalie has been challenging me to not only get outside for my daily walk, but to take my camera with me, and report back with what I see. A good challenge actually, and I'm happy to do it. It's making me look for beauty, for things of interest, for details, instead of just seeing the sand, salt and grit that's everywhere right now. 


Evergreens - so thankful to see anything green right now, plus pine cones! Bonus :) 


A neighbor's retaining wall, built with logs.


Loved the classic VW, the paint job, the pallets, but especially the bumper sticker 
that reads: "Some assembly required." 


The thick bark on a tree. Not seeing a lot of buds or leaves yet, but trees are always interesting. 


And this paw print... Maybe a neighborhood Yeti? 

No comments:

Post a Comment